Kids Leading Change is under the auspices of World Woman Leading Change (WWLC) and the Global Property Bank and Technology Center (GBPTC).
Kids Leading Change is part of the World Woman Leading Change and the Global Property Bank and Technology Center which deals with children in Indonesia with the aim of increasing their creative and effective abilities which form the basis of children’s development.
Kids Leading Change Competition activities are held for elementary, middle and high school students or equivalent throughout Indonesia and other countries.This competition activity is a motivation to foster personality and increase children’s creativity in carrying out creative activities.
- VISION and MISSION OF KIDS LEADING CHANGE INDONESIA
Forming Indonesian children to become leaders and take part in it leading world change. Empower all the abilities of Indonesian children.
- WORK and HOW TO WORK KIDS LEADING CHANGE INDONESIA
- Making Indonesian Children into Survival and Spirit of Competitive
- Teaching Indonesian children about kindness
- Generating and honing talents of Indonesian children
- Work with the STEAM system (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math + Public Speaking)
- INDONESIA KIDS LEADING CHANGE ACTIVITIES
- Holding a conference every Sunday at 16.00 WIB with children from other countries (Sudan, Kenya, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Russia) with a different theme every week
- Creating an event or competition
- Organizing social services for victims of fires, floods and other natural disasters
- Conducting comparative studies to other countries
- Finding scholarships for schools and study abroad for Indonesian Children
- NAME and THEME OF ACTIVITY
Activity Name: Kids Leading Change Competition
Activity Theme: “Children Change The World”
Participants: Member countries of World Women Leading Change (among others Kenya, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Sudan, Russia, Philippines, Botswana etc.)
For Registration, click link below